Air Conditioning Repair in Dripping Springs, Texas
Hot and humid summers are standard fare in Dripping Springs, Texas, and without a reliable air conditioning system, they can be extremely uncomfortable. When you have AC problems in the Dripping Springs area, you need a HVAC company you can trust to respond quickly and provide professional, cost-effective repairs.
At Acme Air Conditioning & Heating, providing quality HVAC services to homeowners. We are happy to serve people in Dripping Springs, Texas. Our licensed, certified technicians have the experience to offer quality, cost-effective AC repairs that will help you stay comfortable in the most punishing of Texas summers. We also offer 24-hour emergency AC service for repairs that cannot wait until the next day, as well as comprehensive maintenance and installation services.
Is your air conditioner having problems keeping up with the heat? Contact Acme Air Conditioning & Heating at 512-233-6989 today for fast, effective AC repair in Dripping Springs.
When to Call a Professional for AC Repairs
Unless your air conditioner simply stops working, it can be difficult to determine if the system has a problem, especially on extremely hot days when performance may naturally decline. Some common signs that you need AC repairs include:
- Inadequate cooling – If your AC is blowing hot air or performing poorly, there may be an airflow problem, a clogged air filter, low refrigerant, dirty coils, or compressor trouble. If a filter replacement does not help, have the system inspected.
- Frozen evaporator – Ice can form on the evaporator due to dirty coils, airflow restrictions, or blow refrigerant levels. Shut the system off to thaw the coil and call a professional if the problem occurs often.
- Frequent cycling – If the system is not sized properly, has dirty coils, or the filter is clogged, the compressor and fan may turn on and off more frequently than normal.
- Strange noises or smells – Noises like screeching, grinding, or squealing may indicate serious mechanical problems, while musty or sour smells may indicate bacterial growth. Have the AC inspected if any unusual noises, smells, or vibrations occur.
- Water leaks – Water dripping from the evaporator can be caused by a clogged condensate drain, failed condensate pump, or an evaporator that has frozen and is now thawing.
Call our experts at Acme Air Conditioning & Heating if you notice any of these symptoms or any other abnormalities. We will diagnose the problem quickly and offer the most effective and affordable repair options for your needs. We offer AC repair in Dripping Springs for all types of equipment, including central air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and more. With our experienced technicians and fully-stocked service trucks, we can fix most problems quickly, from broken belts to refrigerant leaks.
Contact us today for AC repairs in Dripping Springs, TX!
24-Hour Emergency AC Service in Dripping Springs, Texas
Air conditioner problems can and do happen at all hours. Whether your AC fails in the middle of the night or over the weekend, you can count on Acme Air Conditioning & Heating for fast, professional service anytime. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day and are happy to help with all your AC repair needs in Dripping Springs and the surrounding areas.
Don’t suffer in the heat and humidity! Contact us anytime for fast, reliable AC repairs!
Schedule AC Repairs in Dripping Springs, TX
If you’re experiencing problems with your air conditioner, contact our team at Acme Air Conditioning & Heating for quality AC repairs anywhere in the Dripping Springs area.
Call us today or contact us online to request an appointment!